Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain or sweetened yoghurt.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed dry fruits.
- Prepare 1 of tspn baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn baking powder.
- It’s 1 of tbpsn vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread step by step
- Start by peeling your banana,mashed it or blend to puree,add eggs,butter,sugar,yoghurt,vanilla flavour and whisk very well..
- In a separate bowl,add in the dry ingredients,flour,bp,bs and mix well..
- Pour the flour unto the wet mixture and turn it in very gently till nicely mixed,then pour in 1/4 cup of your raisin(dividing the 1/2 cup into 2).
- Grease loaf pan or use baking paper,pour in your bread batter and sprinkle the rest of the raisin on top,bake at 250F for 10mins,then turn it to down heat and bake for 10min at 180F,then to upper heat for 5 mins,then back to up and down heat for 5 more min=30mins baking time..
- And enjoy it after it cools off,great for womens tea time❤😘.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.