Easy Banana Pancake. Preheat a griddle to medium heat. Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.
How to Make Banana Pancakes: Preheat a skillet over medium heat, lightly spray with olive oil. In a medium bowl, mash the banana with the back of a fork. Wash the bananas with the peels still on to avoid having sand or other debris in your pancakes. You can cook Easy Banana Pancake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Pancake
- It’s 2 of ripened banana.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Chocolate sauce as topping (optional).
Peel the skins and place the flesh in the bowl. Mash the bananas in the bowl. Looking for an easy, healthy breakfast? Look no further than this easy banana pancake recipe.
Easy Banana Pancake instructions
- Mash ripened banana with fork, then add 3 tbsp flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 egg, 1 tbsp sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Heat frying pan then add little bit vegetable oil. Place pancake dough on frying pan then make into cycle. cook until golden brown for both side..
- Serve it with toppings. I used chocolate sauce as topping. :).
It'd been ages since I'd had a pancake when I went to visit my parents … Here goes a quick, easy, flourless and low-calorie banana breakfast in a snap. Serve this gluten-free and healthy banana pancakes with maple syrup and please everyone. How to Make the Best Banana Pancakes Whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, a little sugar, baking powder, and salt. Then in a separate bowl, mash your banana and add an egg, some milk, oil, and vanilla. Finally, mix everything together until just combined, and your batter is ready to go.