Banana Nut Muffins. Mix the banana-sugar mixture into the flour mixture until combined. Fold in the nuts and the mashed bananas with a rubber spatula. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway.
They're the best banana nut muffins I've found. In a medium bowl, beat egg whites slightly. Stir in bananas, sugar, oil, and lemon peel. You can cook Banana Nut Muffins using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of natural stone ground rye flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Saigon cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of shelled walnuts , ground fine.
- Prepare 1 cup of salted almonds, ground fine.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Apple pumpkin cider.
- You need 2 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Banana nut muffin recipe with ripe bananas, nuts, sugar, egg, flour. If time and waistline permitted, I could wake up every morning to these banana nut muffins! Add the soft butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice.
Banana Nut Muffins step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl Make sure the brown sugar doesn't have to many large clumps in it ( it likes to do that) Melt butter in a microwave safe dish ( I do 30 secs at a time)Mush bananas on a platePour butter over dry ingredientsBeat eggs ( you already have a dirty dish from the butter)Pour those now over the flour mixture Using a spatula start folding wet into dry ingredients, while adding the cup of cider.Once everything is incorporated fill your muffin tin with 12 equal amounts of batter. I actually used my stoneware one instead of a metal one. No muffin liners or spray. This is totally up to your preferences! With that said, oven temperature and baking time will vary, depending on dish/ oven. Mine took 30 minutes on 350°F Fahrenheit convection baking. I let them cool for a few minutes, loosened them and let them finish cooling in the dish ( except for the one that just screamed to be sampled) Guten Appetit.
Mix in the dry ingredients just until incorporated. Fold in the nuts if desired with a rubber spatula. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture just until combined. Mash the bananas in a large bowl and mix in the sugar and egg with a wooden spoon until well blended. Add the vegetable oil and mix well.