Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 8 tbs (1 stick) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tbs of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Butter a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan..
- Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour disappears..
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Set aside to cool on a rack for 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan, invert onto rack and cool completely before slicing..
- OPTIONAL MUFFINS (as pictured): Instead of using a bread pan, place batter into a buttered muffin tin, 3/4 full. Bake for 40 minutes, check center and let cool..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.