Sweet & Sticky Chicken. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer.
Among its members were Mick Tucker. You can have Sweet & Sticky Chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sticky Chicken
- You need 20 oz of pineapple chunks with juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of La Choy sweet and sour sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 lb of chicken wings.
Sweet & Sticky Chicken instructions
- preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large skillet melt butter on medium high.
- add the garlic & chicken wings.
- cook about 2 to 3 mins per side.
- Mix pineapple juice & cornstarch together.
- Poor in a medium sauce pan & add the brown sugar, la choy sauce, & vinegar.
- Bring to a boil. Boil for about 5 mins. Then add the pineapple chunks..
- place chicken in a baking dish, poor sauce mixer over the chicken. Cover with aluminum foil & bake for about an hr..