throw together soup. If you're using precooked meat, like rotisserie chicken, you can shred it or cut it into cubes and throw it directly in the pot a few minutes before the whole soup is done. Great recipe for throw together soup. I have a certain way I make my soup and this is not it. but It was a few days before payday so I just threw what I had in pantry together and wa la this is what came out. we really enjoyed it and it is so versatile you can use whatever you have on hand.
Saute until onions begin to brown. Add bell peppers, celery, potatoes, tomatoes and vegetable stock to pot. throw together soup – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. Here is how you achieve it. You can cook throw together soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of throw together soup
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- It’s 1 can of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of mixed herbs.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of seasoned salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 box of noodles.
Leftover soup, throw together soup, clean out the fridge soup. Whatever you call it, this soup is a staple at our house for finishing off the leftovers and stretching our meal budget. For a smooth cream soup, puree the soup at this point with a stick blender, in a regular blender or in a food processor, being careful of the hot liquid and working in batches if necessary. I like to use my slow-cooker.
throw together soup step by step
- take the "insides" out of chicken and rinse.
- boil chicken in large pot.
- add all herbs whatever kind you like and all seasonings to taste.
- add butter and let it boil untill chicken is cooked through… note some water will evaporate so I just kept adding water as it boiled down.
- once chicken is cooked let cool and shred make sure to get all the bones out.
- boil noodles, drain noodles and canned vegetables throw in pot with broth and chicken. I let mine simmer a bit to bring all the flavors together.
- enjoy. like I said it's completely versatile you can use whatever you like… I didn't even have noodles I just took 2 boxes of macaroni and just cooked the noodles would've been great with canned tomatoes too….
There's certain things I always keep stocked, like lentils, beans, canned tomatoes…etc. So I was looking through my pantry and came up with this soup. It is hearty, filling, simple but very tasty! Salsa Chicken Soup This soup is kind of a chicken version of Taco Soup. It's not a "pretty" soup by any means, but it is super quick to throw together and as a result is one of my go-to meals when I am pushed for time.