Carrot Cake Muffins. Beat milk, eggs, applesauce, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in another bowl. Stir carrots into flour mixture; fold in milk mixture and butter until batter is just combined.
Stir in the sugar and flavor. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl combine oil, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla and mix well. You can have Carrot Cake Muffins using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Muffins
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of veg. oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3 cup of grated carrots.
These carrot cake muffins are made with plenty of carrot seasoned with cinnamon, vanilla, and a touch of nutmeg. The result is a moist flavorful muffin. The finishing touch is adding a swirl of sweetened cream cheese on the top of the cupcakes before cupcakes go in the oven to bake. In a medium bowl whisk together the vegetable oil, beaten eggs, carrots and milk.
Carrot Cake Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°; grease and floor pan..
- In large bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, oil, and 2 tsp. vanilla extract..
- Mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Stir in carrots..
- Pour in half of mixture into the pan. Bake 18-22 min..
- Cool muffins in pan for 10 min. Clean pan between uses..
In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients, sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Healthy Carrot cake muffins made with less sugar than your average and more tender than any muffin you've ever had before! These are also loaded with tons of shredded carrots, coconut, and plump raisins. Sift together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside. Line two muffin pans with paper muffin cups.