Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins. Once mixture is thoroughly combined, slowly fold in chocolate chips. Pour into cupcake baking tins or bread loaf baking pans, or both. Pour the batter into a large mixing bowl and stir in the mashed bananas, shredded zucchini and chocolate chips.
Add the flour baking soda, baking powder and salt to batter; and just mix until combined. Evenly fill muffin tins with batter. In bowl of an electric mixer, add mashed banana, oil, honey, vanilla and eggs; mix until smooth. You can have Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins
- You need 1 box of banana bread mix.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1 bag of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of large or 2 small mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
Add in zucchini, applesauce, and yogurt and beat again until well combined. Slowly mix in dry ingredients until just combined. Remember not to over mix the batter — we want moist muffins! Loaded with shredded zucchini and bananas, these Banana Zucchini Chocolate Chip Muffins are like killing two birds with one stone.
Chocolate Chip Banana Zucchini Yogurt Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine banana bread mix and all other ingredients (*except chocolate chips) in a large mixing bowl and beat on low for 1-2 mins..
- Once mixture is thoroughly combined, slowly fold in chocolate chips. Pour into cupcake baking tins or bread loaf baking pans, or both..
- Bake in oven for 30-45 mins or until muffins and/or bread are passing the "toothpick test" and are a nice golden color around the edges and tops..
- Top with extra sprinkles of brown sugar, extra chocolate chips, frosting, or whatever you desire! Enjoy!.
Use ripe banana for sweetness and zucchini for moisture. These are loved by kids too. You might have noticed that I'm a bit obsessed with zucchini lately. Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Super moist muffins with the healthy benefits of zucchini and the tastiness of bananas and chocolate. Zucchini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are sure to be a family favourite!