Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 3 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 100 gm of unsalted butter (8tbsp).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of walnuts chopped.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- Butter and egg should be in room temperature. If using salted butter omit adding extra salt. You can completely use wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour..
- Grease a bread loaf pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Mash the bananas with a fork..
- In a bowl sieve all-purpose flour and wheat flour. To this add baking soda, salt and mix well..
- In a mixing bowl whisk softened butter and powdered sugar until creamy..
- Add the eggs and whisk until combined. Add mashed bananas and whisk to combine..
- Add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix well. Mix in vanilla extract and walnuts..
- Pour the batter into loaf pan and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 50 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean. Rest the banana bread for 10 mins and then remove onto a wire rack to cool. Moist banana bread is ready to be savour..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.