Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes. These fluffy, decadent banana pancakes are now our favorite way of using up overripe bananas! The addition of cinnamon and nutmeg really make these the perfect tasting pancake. I bet you could even throw in some blueberries if you wanted.
Add eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Add melted butter and stir until just combined, then add milk and stir until well combined with all other wet ingredients. Before you jump to Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better. You can have Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes
- You need 3 of large very ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tbs of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbs of unsalted butter – melted.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Add the buttermilk to a large bowl. Whisk in the mashed banana, eggs, butter, and vanilla into the buttermilk.
Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl mash bananas until slightly liquidy. Add eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined..
- Add melted butter and stir until just combined, then add milk and stir until well combined with all other wet ingredients..
- Add flour, baking, powder, and baking soda. Fold into wet ingredients until just combined. You want your batter to be slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix or you'll have tough pancakes..
- Let batter rest for 5-10 minutes while you heat a nonstick skillet, iron skillet, or griddle over medium-low heat. When skillet is hot add 1 tsp of butter if desired and let melt (I don't do this but some people do)..
- For 6 inch pancakes: Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop batter out of bowl and pour into hot skillet. Add as many at one time that you can fit without edges touching (my skillet fits one at a time). For "silver dollar" pancakes scoop 2 tbs of batter per pancake into skillet..
- Cook pancakes on first side until bubbles just begin to come through and edges look slightly dry. Flip and cook 1 minute, or until second side is lightly browned. The trick is to cook pancakes at a low temperature so they cook all the way through without burning..
- Stack your perfect pancakes on plates and serve with your favorite toppings (I like peanut butter). Can serve 2-8 people depending on how many pancakes you want to give each person. Haha. I was able to get 8, 6 inch pancakes and 2, 4 inch pancakes out of this batch. Enjoy!.
To a medium bowl, add the the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, extra fluffy banana pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty.