Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup (113 grams) of softened BUTTER.
- You need 1 cup of granulated SUGAR.
- Prepare 2 of beaten EGGS.
- You need 4 pcs of BANANAS.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose FLOUR.
- It’s 1 tsp of BAKING SODA.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of SALT.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of VANILLA.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas. Combine well..
- Sift together, flour, soda and salt. Add vanilla. Do not over mix..
- Pour into greased loaf pan..
- Bake for 55 minutes..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.