carrot cake muffins. Beat milk, eggs, applesauce, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in another bowl. Stir carrots into flour mixture; fold in milk mixture and butter until batter is just combined.
Carrot Cake Muffins have all the flavors of carrot cake that you love, but in muffin size. Sweet, ultra-moist, with a hint of cinnamon and perfectly fluffy texture. Great for breakfast, snack time, or grab-and-go meals on the fly! You can cook carrot cake muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of carrot cake muffins
- You need 8 oz of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mixed spice.
- It’s 5 oz of soft light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 oz of sultanas/raisens.
- You need 2 oz of chopped mixed nuts.
- It’s 2 oz of finely grated carrot.
- Prepare 150 ml of vegetabl oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 50 ml of fresh orange juice.
These carrot cake muffins are made with plenty of carrot seasoned with cinnamon, vanilla, and a touch of nutmeg. The result is a moist flavorful muffin. The finishing touch is adding a swirl of sweetened cream cheese on the top of the cupcakes before cupcakes go in the oven to bake. In a medium bowl whisk together the vegetable oil, beaten eggs, carrots and milk.
carrot cake muffins step by step
- preheat oven to 180c.
- sift flour, baking powder and mixed spice into a large mixing bowl.
- mix in rest of dry ingredients.
- mix wet ingredients(oil,eggs n juice) together then add to dry ingredients and mix together.
- spoon mixture evenly between 12 muffin cases and bake for 20-25 mins.
Healthy Carrot cake muffins made with less sugar than your average and more tender than any muffin you've ever had before! These are also loaded with tons of shredded carrots, coconut, and plump raisins. Sift together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside. Line two muffin pans with paper muffin cups. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and vanilla.