Easy Banana Pancake. Preheat a griddle to medium heat. Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.
Pour the banana mixture in the hot skillet and cook. How to Make Banana Pancakes: Preheat a skillet over medium heat, lightly spray with olive oil. In a medium bowl, mash the banana with the back of a fork. You can have Easy Banana Pancake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Pancake
- It’s of ripened banana.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of Chocolate sauce as topping (optional).
Add in the eggs and vanilla, and whisk in. Add in the baking powder, mix together. Wash the bananas with the peels still on to avoid having sand or other debris in your pancakes. Peel the skins and place the flesh in the bowl.
Easy Banana Pancake step by step
- Mash ripened banana with fork, then add 3 tbsp flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 egg, 1 tbsp sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Heat frying pan then add little bit vegetable oil. Place pancake dough on frying pan then make into cycle. cook until golden brown for both side..
- Serve it with toppings. I used chocolate sauce as topping. :).
Mash the bananas in the bowl. Looking for an easy, healthy breakfast? Look no further than this easy banana pancake recipe. It'd been ages since I'd had a pancake when I went to visit my parents last week, and I couldn't believ Here goes a quick, easy, flourless and low-calorie banana breakfast in a snap. Serve this gluten-free and healthy banana pancakes with maple syrup and please everyone.