AMIEs BANANA Muffins with Cream Cheese frosting. AMIEs BANANA Muffins with Cream Cheese frosting is something which I've loved my whole life. To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. Scatter the sugar sprinkles on top of each cake.
Hope some of you get a chance to try them! Mash the banana (puree) with the lemon juice. Making Banana Bread Muffins and Cream Cheese Frosting from scratch!! You can have AMIEs BANANA Muffins with Cream Cheese frosting using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs BANANA Muffins with Cream Cheese frosting
- Prepare 200 grams of baking flour.
- Prepare 8 grams of baking powder.
- Prepare 80 grams of sifted sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 150 ml of fresh milk.
- You need 150 grams of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 of medium banana.
- Prepare 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of sugar sprinkles (optional).
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare 100 grams of softened butter.
- It’s 300 grams of cream cheese.
- You need 100 grams of icing sugar.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1 of ground cinnamon.
Teachers deserve a little extra special treat so I decided it make these boring banana muffins a with cream cheese frosting. Once your muffins are cool, make the cream cheese frosting. I doubled this frosting recipe to have the cone-shaped top, but if you just want a thin layer on each muffin, this recipe is more than enough. With the mixer of low, gradually add the confectioners' sugar until thoroughly incorporated and smooth.
AMIEs BANANA Muffins with Cream Cheese frosting instructions
- Heat the oven to 200ºC. Put 12 paper cases in a muffin tin. Mash the banana (puree) with the lemon juice. Set aside..
- Put the flour and baking powder into a bowl and mix well together. Add the sugar, oil, milk and yogurt, stirring continously until blended. Put the egg and whisk together. Add the banana puree and stir until well combined..
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cases until 2/3 full. Scatter the sugar sprinkles on top of each cake. Bake for about 20 minutes until firm and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack..
- To make the icing, put the butter and cream cheese in a bowl and beat together. Gently stir in the icing sugar..
- Spoon the icing on top of each cake. When ready to serve, slice the bananas and put 2 or 3 slices on top. Sprinkle over a little ground cinnamon. Serve..
Add vanilla and mix to combine. Though we often enjoy banana bread, we never made muffins out of a banana bread recipe. So, today I share with you our new favorite banana bread recipe in muffin form with a delicious and easy cream cheese frosting. The frosting takes these banana bread muffins from good to great. Anytime you add cream cheese to the equation it just bumps up.