Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies. Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. This caramel brownie recipe in an oldie but a goodie! It starts with a box of brownie mix, making them super easy to whip up.
Sift in cocoa powder, followed by salt and flours. Layers of brownie, soft caramel and fudge make this dessert irresistible!!!. Make the best Caramel Fudge Brownies with this easy recipe. You can have Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies
- It’s 10 ounces of hard caramel candies, I uses Werthers Original hard caramels.
- You need 4 ounces of un sweetened chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 4 ounces of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 of large eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Garnish salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cgranular sea salt.
Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Remove brownies from oven; immediately spread caramel mixture over brownies. Sprinkle top evenly with chocolate chips and. Take your brownies to a new level with a chewy caramel center.
Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with foil with the ends extending over the pan for easy removal. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Working in batches place some caramels in a food processor and crush to a fairly fine texture, as shown..
- In a bowl melt chocolate with butter until smooth. Cook to room temperature.
- In another bowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until well combined,.
- Fold in cooled chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Fold in flour just until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove partially cooked brownies from the oven and sprinkle with caramel dust, sprinkle with sea salt evenly return to oven to finish cooking about 15 to 20 minutes more. They should be just set a tooth[ick will have a few moist crumbs. Good in pan on rack until fully cooled.
- Lift entire brownie out if pan using the foil.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Serious sweets lovers only–these are not for the faint of heart! Jack Daniel's Salted Caramel Fudge Brownie. Jack Daniel's Brownies are a rich and fudgy brownies with a hint of smokiness. Then they are topped with a caramel sauce and dusted with salt. These individual servings of homemade caramel pudding with fudge brownies and topped with chocolate are a perfect make-ahead dessert this season.