Banana Berry muffins with Chocolate Chips. And while there are bananas in these muffins, they are loaded with a few more wonderful ingredients. These muffins are made with whole wheat flour, bananas, blueberries and chocolate chips that melt in your mouth. These muffins are moist, bursting with flavor and very easy to whip up.
For the best banana muffins, use very ripe bananas. In fact if you can wait a day for browned, overripe and speckled bananas, they are even better. Just before baking, we throw in mini chocolate chips. You can have Banana Berry muffins with Chocolate Chips using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Berry muffins with Chocolate Chips
- You need 110 grams of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 cup of frozen berries (I use raspberries and boysonberries).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg whites, and vanilla. Combine the egg, milk, oil, banana and applesauce; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
Banana Berry muffins with Chocolate Chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 360°F..
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy..
- Add the eggs, vanilla and mix until well combined..
- Mix in the bananas, berries and chocolate chips..
- Sift the flour and baking soda into the wet mixture and then add salt. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined..
- Spoon the mixture into a muffin tray, lined with papers or lightly greased. Fill the cups until they are mostly full but not over flowing..
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until muffins spring back when lightly pushed. Enjoy!.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. In this recipe you will learn how to make fluffy and moist banana and chocolate chip muffins.