Bananas Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour disappears. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. You can have Bananas Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bananas Banana Bread
- It’s 200 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 50 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of plain toghurt.
- Prepare 2 of well ripened bananas.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essense.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. To freeze the entire loaf of six-banana banana bread, let it first cool to room temperature. Then, wrap it in two to three layers of plastic wrap, followed by a layer of tinfoil. Or, you can slice the loaf and freeze the slices on a baking tray.
Bananas Banana Bread instructions
- Measure out your ingredients and set the oven to 180C to preheat.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter and gently turn in both the granulated and brown sugar.
- Whisk your eggs in a bowl with the vanilla essence.
- Next peel and mash the bananas with a fork, and stir in the yoghurt and whisked eggs.
- Now add your banana mix to the large bowl of flour and gently stir until combined.
- Last step is to line an oven dish with baking paper, and carefully pour in the banana mix and put it in the oven.
- After 50 minutes or so check the centre with a chop stick and if it comes out clean you’re done! If not, give it 10 more minutes.
Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. The best bananas for banana bread aren't yellow; they're black. Or they're at least streaked with black/brown, with just the barest hint of green at the stem.