Blueberry Banana Bread. Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. Beat mashed bananas thoroughly into the mixture.
In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add creamed mixture, beating just until combined. Blueberry Banana Bread This blueberry banana bread turns out tender and flavorful every time. You can cook Blueberry Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Bread
- Prepare 260 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- You need 115 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 170 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of mixed spice.
- Prepare 2 of medium ripe bananas mashed.
- You need 100 g of blueberries.
The blueberries are the perfect addition. We like this served in thick slices with a big smear of salted butter. Toss lightly to coat the blueberries. Stir the blueberries into the batter and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
Blueberry Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease a 12 hole mini loaf tin Beat together the dairy free spread and caster sugar until light and fluffy Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the flour, mixed spice and mashed banana Coat the blueberries in a little flour and then gently stir into the cake.
- Divide the mixture among the mini loaf tins Bake for 20 minutes.
Press a few additional blueberries into the top of the banana bread if desired to garnish. This moist and delicious Blueberry Banana Bread has the perfect combination of bananas and fresh blueberries that is super simple to make! Lemon Blueberry Banana Bread Lemon Blueberry Banana Bread is the best way to use up those browned bananas. Fresh blueberries are a wonderful addition and go nicely with the banana. This recipe is a great way to use over ripe bananas.