Strawberry banana mini muffins. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt over the banana mixture. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups. OK, strawberry banana muffins were never on our radar.
Reminiscent of the Dairy Queen Berry Banana Breeze I used to order in college, this muffin recipe starts with the creaming method. Be the first to rate this recipe!. Cut strawberries and place in sprayed mini-muffin tins. You can have Strawberry banana mini muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry banana mini muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 stick of butter, melted..
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- It’s 2 large of bananas, diced..
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh strawberry, diced..
Gluten-Free Strawberry Banana Mini-Muffins moist, tender, and healthy. As a matter of fact, they are the perfect go-to snack. Perfect to pack for lunch, picnic at the park, or after school treat. Not to mention these tasty little bites are perfect for breakfast with or without coffee.
Strawberry banana mini muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350*. Spray mini muffin tin or regular muffin pan . In medium bowl, measure out and mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside..
- Large bowl, whisk egg and sugar till combined. Add melted butter, mix well. Add vanilla. Add bananas and mix all together..
- Take the strawberries and gently put in flour mix and coat evenly. Add to wet mix and gently mix..
- Take a teaspoon and put in mini muffin tin. And the rest put in regular sized tin. Bake for about 25 mins. Check the minis after 22 mins with a toothpick. After cool on rack and serve..
Note: Allow muffin pan to cool completely before baking subsequent batches. Store cooled muffins in an airtight container. Create bakery-style Banana Strawberry Muffins from scratch by adding fresh, diced strawberries to the best ever banana muffin recipe. Enjoy these light and fluffy muffins for breakfast or any time of the day. In a larger bowl, pour in your flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar and gently mix it.