Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 2 cups of maida (all purpose flour).
- It’s 2 pinches of salt.
- Prepare 2 pinches of cinnamon powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 5-6 of banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of powdered brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack.
Banana bread instructions
- In a bowl, add flour,salt, cinnamon powder,baking powder,mix together and set aside.
- Peel the bananas and mash well with the help of the fork and set aside.
- In a bowl add butter and whisk well.
- Add brown sugar, egg and whisk well.
- Gradually add flour mixture and mix with a mixer machine or spatula.
- Grease 9 x 3 inch loaf pan with butter, place butter paper and grease again with butter.
- Now pour prepared batter and tap for 2-3 times on working counter.
- Bake in pre heated oven at 160 C for 60-65 mins.
Learn more on storing your favorite baked goods. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you need.