Carrot Cake. Different from traditional carrot cakes, this cake is extremely moist and flavorful and is topped with a buttermilk glaze while still warm. Try it and I think you will agree that it is the best!! My fiance LOVES carrot cake, and yesterday was his birthday so I decided to look for a carrot cake recipe.
Says that it rivals his favorite carrot cake recipe. In a mixing bowl, mix sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs. In another bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You can have Carrot Cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 3 cup of grated carrots.
- You need 1 cup of crushed walnuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add the eggs, oil, carrots and vanilla; beat until combined. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Carrot cake is moist, rich in flavor and melts in your mouth!
Carrot Cake instructions
- Beat eggs with sugar and oil. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and keep mixing..
- Add carrots, and walnuts and mix..
- Butter an ovenproof cake dish, pour batter in it and bake at 180ºC for approximately 1 hour..
This scrumptious dessert is what everyone will be raving about! This truly is one of the best carrot cake recipes alone with whole wheat carrot cake bread, frosted carrot cake cookies or carrot cake cupcakes. All my carrot cake recipes are made with fresh carrots, the perfect blend of spices and a sweet, heavenly frosting! Add the carrots and nuts, and mix until just blended. Allow the cake(s) to cool completely before frosting.