Chocolate chip banana oat muffins. Make the batter: In a blender, combine rolled oats, eggs, bananas, baking powder, salt, sweetener of your choice, cinnamon, milk and oil. You can use maple syrup, unrefined brown sugar, coconut sugar or Xylitol in these muffins. Moist muffins with just the right combination of banana and chocolate chips.
Filled with oats, whole wheat flour, and bananas – they're healthy enough for breakfast! They are perfect to store in the freezer for a quick and easy breakfast or snack option on the go. The bananas, coconut oil and honey keep these muffins super soft and moist. You can have Chocolate chip banana oat muffins using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana oat muffins
- You need 2 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of flax meal (ground flax).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (or go crazy for even more chocolatey goodness and make it 3/4 – 1 cup).
Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Muffins These Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Muffins taste just like a decadent chocolate chip banana bread. You won't believe they're made without flour or dairy! Plus they're sweetened with honey instead of sugar! Banana-Chip Oat Muffins These tender banana muffins are so full of chocolate chips that folks won't realize they're made with wholesome oats and whole wheat flour.
Chocolate chip banana oat muffins step by step
- Grease bottom and sides of muffin tins..
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- In a food processor blend all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, on high until oats are broken down and batter is smooth..
- Stir in by hand the chocolate chips..
- Fill muffn tins with batter equally. Bake 15-20 minutes til set, risen and light golden brown. Touching the top of the muffin with your finger should not leave indentation when baked through..
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tins. Enjoy warm!.
Kristine Sims of St Joseph, Michigan likes to bake a batch to enjoy in the morning.or anytime. Banana-Chip Oat Muffins Recipe photo by Taste of Home When you enjoy the delicious taste of Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins, you don't need to feel guilty about the chocolate, because you're eating fruit and oats too! If you love the banana and chocolate combination, you will love these. The reason I keep making baked oatmeal muffins so often is they are so easy and the kids love them. These chocolate chip banana oatmeal muffins are super easy to make.