Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 3-4 of Bananas (Medium size, overly ripe).
- You need 2 1/2 cup (300 g) of Self-raising flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup (100 g) of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter (soften).
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Walnuts or pecan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Blueberries.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 175C (350F).
- Oil spray or butter grease a 9"x5" loaf pan.
- Mash bananas with fork then add lemon juice and set aside.
- Medium bowl- mix dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt).
- Large bowl- wet ingredients Mix butter and brown sugar first +eggs +mashed bananas +vanilla +1/2 of milk.
- Slowly sift, add and mix dry ingredients into wet ingredient bowl. add and mix the other 1/2 milk if needed. DO NOT OVER MIX! The bread will get tough..
- Optional: Walnut or pecan, chocolate chip, blueberries, apple and etc. Slowly fold into bowl, and pour into creased loaf pan. (Can also sprinkle on top).
- Bake for approx 55mins until toothpick comes out clean..
- ☆If the bread starts to get too brown, cover the bread with foil and bake until cooked. This will prevent bread goes darker..
- After bread is cooked, take it out of ovan and let it cool for 1hr before taking out of pan. ENJOY♡.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.