Simple black bean brownie. Easy Black Bean Brownies with no flour, no oil and no sugar. You can basically have these fudgy healthy brownies for breakfast. I have collected ideas for substitutions from numerous comments below.
These brownies are better than the real full fat brownies. Black bean brownies are vegan, gluten. From black bean brownies to white bean cookies, I thought it was so freaking cool that something like a bean could taste amazing in a dessert. You can have Simple black bean brownie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple black bean brownie
- Prepare 1 can of (19oz/540ml) black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Not only is this recipe easy, but it also only requires simple and easy to find ingredients. These brownies are ridiculously simple to make. They require a handful of ingredients you likely have on hand, and all you need is a food processor (or a blender) and. Health-wise, let's be real: Brownies can't be healthy while still tasting like the delicious desserts we want them to be.
Simple black bean brownie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9inch square baking pan..
- In a blender: puree beans, eggs, oil, vanilla until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, cocoa, and baking powder. Pour in bean mixture and stir until smooth. Stir in nuts..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 for 30 min or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack..
You can't have too much of a good thing, right? These brownies are dark, complex and cakey. The fact that they contain no flour, lots of protein from black beans, antioxidants from dark chocolate, and only a little bit of sugar pretty makes these a health food. This easy flourless black bean brownie recipe is a guilt free decadant treat! There are many black bean brownie recipes around the web for you to try, here is my spin on this simple How to make easy black bean brownies.