Turkey Frame Soup. Break turkey frame or cut in half with kitchen shears. Place in a large Dutch oven or kettle. Add water, onion, and garlic salt.
Whole wheat pasta and plenty of vegetables make it healthy and delicious. Remove the turkey carcass and remove and chop any remaining turkey meat. Remove carcass and remove any meat from it. You can cook Turkey Frame Soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Frame Soup
- Prepare 8 cup of water.
- It’s 1 large of onion, quartered.
- It’s 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 stick of celery, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 12 of black peppercorns.
- It’s 4 stick of parsely sprigs.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 cup of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken bouillion granules.
- You need 15 oz of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 3 cup of celery, carrots, parsnips, onion, mushrooms, peas (any combination).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 of meaty turkey frame.
Season to taste with additional salt and pepper if needed. Recipe doubles easily for a large turkey frame. Then, break […] Place the turkey carcass, onion, quartered carrot, bay leaf and thyme in a large pot. If you'd like, add a quartered onion with the skin still on—it will help add a nice rich color to the broth.
Turkey Frame Soup step by step
- Break up turkey frame and place in Dutch oven. Add water, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, parlsey, peppercorns, bay leaves, thyme and bouillion, and bring to a boil over high heat..
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for about 90 minutes..
- Remove turkey pieces and allow to cool. Remove meat from bones and cut or shred into bite-sized pieces..
- Strain the stcok through a sieve or colander lined with cheesecloth into another large pot. Discard solids..
- Allow stock to cool while preparing vegetables. Skim fat from top..
- Stir in vegetables and return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 15 minutes..
- Stir in egg noodles and simmer an additional 8-10 minutes..
- Stir in turkey meat and simmer until heated through. Serve!.
Turkey Vegetable Soup with Stuffing Dumplings Two Thanksgiving favorites, turkey and stuffing, are combined into one dish. If your leftover stuffing is chunky and rustic, finely chop it to make. Instructions Throw your turkey carcass in a large stock pot. Add water, chicken broth, onion, celery, and garlic. In a stock pot, combine the first nine ingredients.