The most perfect carrot cake. Today I'm sharing Perfect Carrot Cake! In a medium bowl, combine grated carrots and brown sugar. If you've been looking for the perfect carrot cake recipe, this is it.
Carrot cake is one of the most popular cakes in the world. In consists of the classic ingredients, we find in cake baking. Mainly flour, fat, sugar, and eggs. You can cook The most perfect carrot cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The most perfect carrot cake
- Prepare 2 cups of flour/250 grams.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Backing poder or backing soda.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar/300 grams.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of grated carrots.
- Prepare 150 ml of sunflower oil.
- You need of And some raisins.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt (not obligatory).
- Prepare of Whipped Cream (depends on how much cream you want)300ml.
The history of carrot cake dates back to the middle ages. In Europe when sugar was a bit of a delicacy and sweet vegetables like carrots were used instead. Traditional carrot cake has all sorts of goodies shoved into it ranging from crushed pineapple to nuts to coconut. Mine is the plain jane version featuring grated carrot, a variety of spices and the most amazing cream cheese frosting.
The most perfect carrot cake step by step
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, ba powder/baking soda and grated carrots.
- Mix the sugar with eggs,after mixing, slowly add oil,after that slowly add the flour.
- Add a little flour over the raisins.
- And now add the carrots and raisins, put it in the oven 25-30 minutes at 180°C.
- Now we mix whipped cream with the two teaspoons of Greek yoghurt.
- And that's is it you're carrot cake is finish,(for decor I use melted sugar just a ideea).
That's because the perfect carrot cake has to be warmly spiced, moist, and tender. It needs enough carrots to give it a subtle earthy flavor, but not enough to make it taste vegetal. The cream cheese frosting has to be tangy enough to balance out the sweetness, but not sour. The whole thing needs to be beautiful, too. What Ingredients Make The Perfect Carrot Cake?