Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice. Mix together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl. In a bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth. Mix together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, cream and honey; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved and mixture begins to darken. Easy pull apart bread made with sweet mixture of pumpkin, caramel, and pecans. You can have Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice
- It’s of Nonstick cooking spray, for coating the loaf pan.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 2 (8 ounce) of cans refrigerated crescent roll dough.
- You need of All-purpose flour, if needed, for rolling.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of caramel sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans, chopped.
This Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread is quickly made with pre-made pizza dough and each layer is filled with pumpkin, pecans, and caramel. Beautiful pumpkin caramel seasonal treat to wake up to in the morning. Next, combine three-quarters cup pumpkin purée or canned pumpkin with half cup brown sugar, half cup pecans, and one teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; stir to mix. Then, pull apart the biscuits and cut into quarters.
Carmel Pecon Pull Apart Bread w/ Pumpkin Spice step by step
- Special equipment: a 9-by-5-inch glass loaf pan..
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-5-inch glass loaf pan with cooking spray. Mix together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl..
- Unroll the dough from each can and stack them on top of each other to make a double layer of dough. Press them together and roll the dough into a 12-inch square. Spread 4 tablespoons of the caramel evenly over the dough. Sprinkle the spiced sugar over the caramel, then sprinkle the pecans in an even layer, gently pressing them into the dough. Cut the dough into 16 small squares..
- Stack 4 of the squares on top of each other and repeat so you have 4 stacks of 4. Place each stack on its side in the prepared loaf pan (it should look like a row of books). Gently separate the dough layers so the dough fills up the pan. Sprinkle any pecan mixture that fell out over top of the dough..
- Cover the loaf pan with foil and bake until golden brown and puffed, about 50 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until the top is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes..
- Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons caramel sauce before serving..
Coat with the pumpkin and spice mix, and arrange the pumpkin coated biscuits in the pan. Caramel Pumpkin Pull Apart Bread cut lozonjare hasani.. Pumpkin pie mix used in this recipe is not the same as canned pumpkin. Pumpkin pie mix contains a blend of traditional spices as well as sugar. Regular canned pumpkin does not contain salt, sugar or spices.