Easy Brownie Bites. Try this mini brownies recipe at home and your kids will love it. #brownies #bitesizebrownies #minibrownies Don't forget to like and SUBSCRIBE! Take Brownie Bites them frozen; they'll be read to eat once you get to the party. If you get the little Delicious brownies!
Decadent but healthy, these are the perfect, sweet, everyday treat. Brownie bites are dense, chocolaty brownie bites that are like the edge of a brownie with a soft, fudgy middle. Tucked inside these scrumptious brownie bites are mini eggs – they're a perfectly sized sweet treat that's fun to make with the kids in the Easter holidays. You can cook Easy Brownie Bites using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Brownie Bites
- It’s 1 box of favorite brand of brownie mix.
- Prepare of check step 1!***.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
Mini Brownie Bites Recipe will be a hit with everyone! This mini brownie recipe is tasty and topped with powdered sugar. Try this Mini Brownie Bites Recipe for a bite size dessert everyone will love. Dress up your classic brownies for a special occasion; all you need is a round biscuit cutter.
Easy Brownie Bites step by step
- Important!! I used Duncan Hines brand for this recipe, and followed their instructions for the fudge-like brownies. Do the same for the brand you are using and ignore these ingredients (minus vanilla – makes them EXTRA yummy!!!).
- Preheat oven to 325F. (Doing so will make them extra gooey and fudgey the way brownies should be!).
- Bake according to the box instructions!.
- Spray mini muffin for pan and scoop batter. Either use a scoop or spoon to fill..
- Bake for 13 minutes..
- Be fancy and sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar! 💋.
- Let cool, and enjoy!!!.
After the brownies cooled, I dipped them into a scrumptious pool of ganache and topped them with a tiny fondant daisy (another impulse buy). These Healthy Brownie Bites require just seven ingredients, are healthy enough for a snack and also make a great dessert recipe! Super quick and easy recipe to share with you today because. Dress up Betty Crocker® brownie mix with a super-easy ganache made with chocolate chips and whipping. How To Make the Easiest Brownies Ever (Desperation Brownies).