Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins. Most delicious gluten-free muffins, cakes, pies, cookies, breads, cake mixes, dough & more. Add the flour mixture to the larger bowl. Gluten Free Vegan Banana Flour Bread Banana flour, or banana 'powder' as some brands call it is a miracle!
In a small bowl, whisk eggs, bananas, sugar, applesauce, oil and vanilla. TO MAKE MOIST GLUTEN-FREE BANANA MUFFINS YOU WILL NEED: Bananas: You need the bananas to be extremely ripe to get the best flavor and most sweetness from them. Plus, the reason they are super moist is due to the bananas too. You can have Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins
- Prepare 2 cup of Gluten Free Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Softened Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of Organic Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg, grated.
- It’s 2 cup of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 large of Banana.
Eggs: All you need is a couple of eggs, and they will bind all the ingredients together just right. Butter: When possible, use unsalted butter that has been softened. Make this almond flour-based banana bread for a gluten-free treat (it's paleo, too). Enjoy it for breakfast or a sweet snack.
Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Leave the Blueberries until the very end.
- With a mixer add the wet and dry together and then the banana.
- Once the mixture is smooth fold in the BlueBerries.
- Put into 18 individual muffin tins or cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Let cool then serve.
It's decadent enough to pass as banana cake, especially if you top it with cream cheese frosting. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, maple syrup and mashed bananas until well blended. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture; mix until batter is just moist.