Banana Bread Muffins. This is a simple banana nut muffin recipe with a yummy little twist: a wee sprinkling of coconut in the batter. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. You can mix these easy muffins up quickly by hand, no mixer required.
Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good. I've been searching for the perfect EASY banana muffin recipe since my daughter, Noelle. No refined sugar, naturally gluten Wholesome. You can have Banana Bread Muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Muffins
- You need 3 of medium ripe bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
I modefied this Banana Bread recipe, & ended up with the most fantastic Banana Muffins! My Husband (who's very picky), & son (just as picky), went nuts over these. Meet the banana muffins of my dreams. They're fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally These muffins are a derivative of my super popular banana bread and pumpkin muffin recipes.
Banana Bread Muffins step by step
- Mash the 3 medium bananas until all mashed up in a medium bowl..
- Add the sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla and mix together..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Fold together to make batter, enough to not see flour. Don't over mix..
- Set oven to 300°F. While oven is warming, butter the cupcake/muffin pan. Fill with batter..
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Then set oven to 250° and let bake for 10-12 more minutes. Insert toothpick into muffin until it comes out not fully clean but not raw. Let cool and Enjoy..
Cinnamon Banana Bread Muffins taste like banana bread in muffin form! They are perfectly light and moist, loaded with banana flavor, and bake up beautifully each time. Banana bread muffins are made from a classic easy banana bread recipe (no mixer needed! one bowl!) topped with walnuts for an easy portable breakfast. These healthy banana bread muffins are lightly sweet and made mostly of oats and bananas! They're blender muffins so they're easy to make at home.