No-Bake Carrot Cake. This carrot cake recipe is really simple and so easy to make. No oven needed or anything super messy to clean up after, just a blender and a food processor…and of course the baking dish. No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites Tender, naturally sweetened carrot cake bites with dates, carrots, walnuts, cinnamon, and coconut flour!
Smooth with the back of a spoon and add a layer of cashew cream. No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites These scrumptious little no-bake carrot cake bites taste just like a traditional slice of carrot cake, but are so much healthier. They are raw, vegan, naturally sweetened, and super easy to make. You can cook No-Bake Carrot Cake using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Carrot Cake
- It’s of Cake.
- You need 2 cups of shredded/grated carrots.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour sifted.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking soda.
- It’s 3 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of all spice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s of Frosting.
- Prepare 100 g of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon/calamansi juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
This is the perfect treat to make and enjoy at home during the holidays. Healthy, indulgent no-bake carrot cake that comes together in minutes. Packed with sneaky protein and loads of fibre, healthy enough to have yourself guilt free cake for breakfast, while at the same time being decadent enough to serve as a divine, delicious and indulgent after dinner treat. Make it, eat it, love it.
No-Bake Carrot Cake instructions
- Prepare all the dry ingredients for the cake. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice in a bowl and mix..
- Prepare all wet ingredients in a separate bowl: brown sugar, oil, 2 tablespoons melted butter (leave about 1 tbsp to brush the inside of the pot/cooker), yogurt, vanilla extract, and mix well. Add beaten eggs slowly while mixing..
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix. Add shredded carrots and chopped walnuts..
- Brush melted butter along the insides of the rice cooker's pot. Pour batter and press cook. Once it pops to warm, wait for about 10-15 minutes and press button back to cook. One might also need to flip the cake upside down using a plate to cook the other side. Depending on how hot the cooker gets, it might take a few more presses of the cook button for the cake to be fully ready. Make sure to check with a toothpick or a fork to see if it comes out clean. Once done, put on a rack to cool..
- While the cake cools, make the cream cheese frosting. In a bowl add softened cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, half a cup of yogurt, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well..
- Once cake has cooled down, top it with the cream cheese frosting and serve..
Think outside the square xoxo Carrot cake is an ideal desert for any occasion and also a good way to make kids eat vegetables. However, when we have no oven or we just do not like to use it we must look for alternatives to the traditional recipe. Therefore, in OneHowTo we want to share a brilliant recipe so you know how to make an easy no bake carrot cake. Another perk is that this recipe is also suitable for vegans. These Healthy No Bake Carrot Cake Bars taste like a treat but make a healthy breakfast or snack!