Banana-Oat Muffins. In a large bowl, beat the egg lightly. Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla. Add the mashed banana, and combine thoroughly.
Add banana mixture to dry ingredients. Whip up a batch of these diabetic-friendly Banana-Oat Muffins for a quick and easy snack or add them to complete a balanced breakfast. These muffins can be eaten over several days or frozen and enjoyed for up to a month. You can have Banana-Oat Muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana-Oat Muffins
- Prepare of Wet.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter(melted).
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of mashed banana (preferably overripe).
- It’s of Dry.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oats.
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, beat the egg whites, bananas, brown sugar, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Banana Oat Muffins are the perfect grab and go breakfast that will keep your hunger at bay until noon!
Banana-Oat Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F..
- Grease muffin pan with light olive oil..
- Add the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and oats to a large bowl..
- In a separate, smaller bowl, add the butter first and microwave until melted ( around 20-30 sec)..
- In the same bowl, add the egg, sugar, and mashed banana..
- Blend mixture until smooth with the mixer on the lowest setting..
- Gradually add the wet mixture into the larger bowl, and stir until completely blended..
- Pour mix into the muffin pan and bake for 25 min..
These muffins are not only easy to make, they're also made of simple pantry ingredients such as oat flour, rolled oats, and walnuts, for the earthy mouthfeel. In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla and butter. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into greased muffin cups. Healthy Banana Oat Muffins Recipe A healthy breakfast alternative, snack idea, lunch box addition and on-the-go treat.