Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. You can have Banana bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 240 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 120 g of butter (room temp).
- It’s 135 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 2 cups of mashed bananas.
Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined.
Banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 180’c.
- Mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda and salt..
- In separate bowl mix butter and sugar and add the eggs to it.
- Add the mashed banana in to wet mixture.
- Fold the mixture into the flour.do not over work it.
- Butter a baking pan and line it with butter paper. Pour in your mixture and bake it for 60 – 65 min 180’c or while tooth comes out dry..
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. Fold banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning.