Chocolate banana bread. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, bananas, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to the banana mixture and mix just until combined.
Blend in sour cream and chocolate chips. Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose, only when those last three bananas are almost black. This scrumptious banana-walnut loaf, spiked with dark chocolate chips, is so good you'll want to make it well before the bananas get to that condition. You can cook Chocolate banana bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana bread
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- You need 2 of overripe bananas.
- Prepare Half of a cup of castor sugar.
- You need Half of a cup of margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Well, if chocolate and banana were to marry, this would be the result—a richly chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa, speckled with chocolate chips, with warm hints of butter, vanilla, and allspice. Wondering how to freeze, store and thaw your banana bread? Click here for all the ins and outs on how to keep your banana bread at its best! How To Make Chocolate Banana Bread To begin, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
Chocolate banana bread instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients; flour, cocoa, baking powder and sugar in one bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana using a fork, add the eggs and mix then add your melted margarine and mix..
- Add the dry ingredients in the bowl containing the wet ingredients and mix until you achieve a thick paste.
- Prepare your baking tin by oiling it then dusting with flour or lining it with a parchment paper.
- Pour the butter into the baking tin and bake in a 180 degree preheated oven for 30minutes depending on the accuracy of your oven..
In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. The bananas make the bread super moist and you can still taste the bananas. This recipe also calls for melted unsalted butter AND oil. Chocolate Banana Bread brings together two classic flavors, and combines them into one spectacular chocolate chip filled treat. Chocolate Banana Bread is the perfect combination of chocolate and banana.