Chocolate Chip banana muffins. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. An easy banana chocolate chip muffin recipe made with ripe bananas and basic pantry staples. You can cook Chocolate Chip banana muffins using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip banana muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 stick of butter (1/2cup).
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
This is a delicious grab and go breakfast and a fun weekend baking project. People have been turning to baking to ease their anxieties these days. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins By PJ Hamel Stir in the chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon chips. Heap the thick batter into the prepared muffin cups, mounding them quite full; a muffin scoop works well here.
Chocolate Chip banana muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners or grease with butter well.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl until just moistened.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into each muffin cup.
- Option: u may top with a sprinkle of a few more chocolate chips before baking.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Banana chocolate chips muffins are a super easy recipe that is made with simple ingredients. They are fluffy and moist with a sweet banana flavor and a few jolts of delicious semi-sweet AND milk chocolate chips! They are a good way to use up ripe bananas and they freeze well for later! Grease your muffin tins Peel bananas and throw them in a big bowl with the melted butter and smash it all together with a fork. Keep blending until the mixture is creamy and smooth, not chunky.