Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Banana Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- You need 250 ml of Cake Wheat Flour.
- You need 1 of Large egg.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Pecan nuts.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare of Plain yoghurt.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana Pancakes step by step
- Sieve all dry ingredients and set aside..
- Mash the 1 Banana until mooshy, add egg and vanilla and milk, mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the Banana mixture and ensure that it's not lumpy.
- Heat little oil in a non-stick pan, just enough to coat pan and pour the batter in the pan in small batches, reduce the heat to medium. Fry for about two minutes each side. Repeat until all batter is done.
- Stack a the pancakes in a plate with a spoon of plain yoghurt on the top one, drizzle with Syrup. Chop the remaining 1/2 Banana, Strawberries and pecan nuts and put them in top and serve.
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.