Double Fudge Brownies. These brownies combine the best of both worlds: the fudge brownie's ultra-moist texture, and the nice rise of a cake brownie. Double Fudge Brownies recipe: These sinful brownies are made with chocolate chips instead of cocoa powder. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!
Chocolate chips make these super-fudgy treats even more decadent and, as always, best-quality chocolate makes for best-quality brownies! Dense, moist and loaded with chocolate.a real chocolate lover's dream. This is a versatile recipe – feel free to switch out the chocolate chips for flavored baking bits, such as Andes Candies pieces, or other flavored chocolate chips. You can have Double Fudge Brownies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Fudge Brownies
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
How to Make Fat-Burning Double Fudge Brownies. Double Fudge Brownie is a decadent and rich Imperial Stout fermented with buckets of gooey brownie batter, and conditioned on raw dark chocolate from Ecuador. Here's a great-tasting chocolate and caramel-fudge brownie with a nutty twist and garnished with fresh strawberries – a. Learn how to make Mocha Double-Fudge Brownies.
Double Fudge Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan..
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook..
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm..
These sinful brownies are made with chocolate chips instead of cocoa powder. It's a cake, it's a cookie. it's a brownie! Possibly the very best brownie you will ever eat. Ingredients: Sugar, butter, whole eggs, enriched bleached flour (bleached Double Fudge (Brownies). These brownies are made with two kinds of chocolate and cream cheese, making them absolutely yummy!