Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery. This banana bread is different from the classic banana bread. It's totally healthy and delicious prepared with ripe bananas. Peel all the bananas and put it in a seperate bowl.
This banana bread does not require all-purpose flour. Banana bread is a great way to use overripe bananas. Crumble the butter with your fingers into the banana jaggery mix and add yogurt. You can cook Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery
- You need 2 Cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 3 of Medium size ripe banana.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Jaggery (crushed into powder).
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanila Extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnomon Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of chopped walnut.
- It’s 3 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of Salt.
Mix the dry and wet ingredients together and. Eggless Banana Bread (Whole wheat & Jaggery). Anything with jaggery has got to be good Sonal. I've never tried baking with jaggery.
Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery step by step
- Mix Jaggery and oil and beat it till well mixed.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Mash Banana into a smooth paste and add it in the mixture.
- Add Vanila Extract and Cinnomon Powder and mix well..
- Add flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add raisins and 3 tbsp walnut into the mixture.
- Brush a cake tin with oil and pour the mixture in it.
- Sprinkle rest of the walnut on top of it..
- Bake it at 165C for 55-60 min.
- Take the tin out and check by inserting a knife. If it comes out clean then, it's done..
- Wait for 5 min, then take the bread out. Allow it to cool on wire rack for about 60 min..
- Slice or cut it the way you want. It can be stored in the fridge for upto a week though I doubt it will last that long 😊.
I see that it now comes in crystals instead of a large block 🙂. The best bananas to use for Banana Bread With Cardamom And Jaggery are ripe with black speckles on them and are soft to the touch. Add the jaggery and butter mixture. Gently fold the wet ingredients into the flour mixture until mixed together then pour the batter. This banana bread recipe is made with whole wheat flour (wholemeal flour) but all-purpose flour can be substituted instead.