Cranberry Orange Bread. Cranberry Orange Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This Cranberry Orange Bread is easy to make, super moist, and topped with a delicious orange glaze. What all are you baking for Christmas this year?
This is my husband's very favorite quick bread I make, a great holiday gift, and is my most-requested at parties, especially around the holidays. Moist and healthy, this easy Cranberry Orange Bread recipe is naturally vegan, made with fresh cranberries and orange juice and is the best holiday breakfast or snack bread! This delicately sweet cranberry orange bread is such a delicious Fall-inspired recipe to have on hand, and it's perfect for serving guests visiting during the holidays. You can have Cranberry Orange Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Orange Bread
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of rind of a orange.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh orange juice.
- You need 2 of eggs,beaten.
- You need 6 tbs of butter(or margarine)melted.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of fresh cranberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
This cranberry orange bread recipe combines the popular flavor of cranberry bread with the tart pop of citrus. Combined you have one of the absolute best and most moist cranberry orange bread. Cranberry orange bread made with fresh cranberries and a sweet orange glaze. This is one of our families favorite traditions during the holidays.
Cranberry Orange Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 350F,line the bottom of the sides of a 9×5' loaf pan with wax paper and grease,sift flour,sugar and baking powder,and salt into mixing bowl,stir in orange rind,make w well in the center add eggs.
- Orange juice and melted butter.
- Stir from the center until the ingredients are blended add the cranberries and walnuts,stir,.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake until a cake tester (a chopstick or barbecue stick) inserted in the center comes out clean,about 45-50 mints).
- Let cool the pan and transfer to a rack to cool,.
With chopped cranberries, walnuts, and orange zest. One of the most festive loaf breads you can make during the holidays is this cranberry orange nut bread! Cranberry Bread made with fresh, juicy cranberries and orange is the perfect treat to bake during the Holiday season. This festive and pretty quick bread is super moist and bursting with flavor. Cranberry Orange Bread is the perfect blend of sweet, zesty orange flavor and tangy, bright cranberries.