Max's Banana Muffins. Mash the banana and mix the rest of the wet together in a bowl. In a separate bowl mix the dry together. Combine the dry and wet together but don't over mix.
Fold in flour mixture until just combined. Healthy Muffins Healthy Desserts Healthy Cooking Healthy Recipes Eating Healthy Old Recipes Low Carb Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Cooking Recipes. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. You can cook Max's Banana Muffins using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Max's Banana Muffins
- Prepare of wet.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 of banana.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter melted.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need of dry.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
In another bowl, mash the bananas. Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Line muffin pan with muffins liners (or spray with nonstick cooking spray) and set aside.
Max's Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash the banana and mix the rest of the wet together in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl mix the dry together. Combine the dry and wet together but don't over mix. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full..
- Bake 20 min..
In a large bowl combine the bananas, eggs and oil/butter until mixture is smooth. Add the cake mix and gently mix until combined. Stir the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar together in a bowl. Add the bananas, mayonnaise, and chocolate chips; stir until well combined. This is a perfect muffin recipe if you're cooking for one or two people.