Chocolate Banana Bread. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, bananas, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to the banana mixture and mix just until combined.
Blend in sour cream and chocolate chips. Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose, only when those last three bananas are almost black. This scrumptious banana-walnut loaf, spiked with dark chocolate chips, is so good you'll want to make it well before the bananas get to that condition. You can cook Chocolate Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1.5 Cups of All-purpose Flour (Maida).
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s as required of Caramel Syrup- Homemade.
Well, if chocolate and banana were to marry, this would be the result—a richly chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa, speckled with chocolate chips, with warm hints of butter, vanilla, and allspice. Wondering how to freeze, store and thaw your banana bread? Click here for all the ins and outs on how to keep your banana bread at its best! How To Make Chocolate Banana Bread To begin, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
Chocolate Banana Bread step by step
- Mash/Blend the Bananas well & add into it, both the Brown & White Sugar and mix it well again..
- Add in the whole eggs one by one & mix everything well enough but be careful, not to over mix..
- Now, add in the melted butter & mix it well. Put in the vanilla essence & give it a nice mix all together..
- Time to add in the rest of the dry Ingredients (well sifted) & mix well until all are just well combined..
- Our batter/mixture Bake for is ready to be poured into the well-greased (with butter) Bread Pan, to be baked..
- Bake for 45-55 mins @180C, in a preheated oven at the same temperature..
- Take it out off the oven. Allow it to cool down completely..
- Garnish with your homemade Caramel Drizzles- As I’ve done so & It’s now ready to be served..
In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. The bananas make the bread super moist and you can still taste the bananas. This recipe also calls for melted unsalted butter AND oil. Chocolate Banana Bread brings together two classic flavors, and combines them into one spectacular chocolate chip filled treat. Chocolate Banana Bread is the perfect combination of chocolate and banana.