Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. You can cook Banana Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- It’s of Cake Wheat Flour.
- You need of Large egg.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of Banana.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Pecan nuts.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of Maple Syrup.
- You need of Plain yoghurt.
Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.
Banana Pancakes instructions
- Sieve all dry ingredients and set aside..
- Mash the 1 Banana until mooshy, add egg and vanilla and milk, mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the Banana mixture and ensure that it's not lumpy.
- Heat little oil in a non-stick pan, just enough to coat pan and pour the batter in the pan in small batches, reduce the heat to medium. Fry for about two minutes each side. Repeat until all batter is done.
- Stack a the pancakes in a plate with a spoon of plain yoghurt on the top one, drizzle with Syrup. Chop the remaining 1/2 Banana, Strawberries and pecan nuts and put them in top and serve.
How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. Mix banana and egg together in a bowl until no lumps remain. Add vanilla extract to the batter. Small pancakes are faster to cook and easier to flip.