Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can have Banana Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of raisin (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds (optional).
- You need of Warm water.
- You need 2-4 tsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana Pancakes step by step
- Peel off the skin of banana and mash it. Put the whole wheat flour, raisin and fennel seeds.
- Add sugar. Add warm water slowly and make the batter. Consistency should be neither too thick nor runny..
- Drizzle refined oil on tawa. Scoop batter and smear on tawa. Fry gently both sides. Serve with a dollop of honey..
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.