Mini Banana Muffin. I give this five stars because it is an amazing base recipe! In a large bowl, combine bananas, sugar, egg, melted butter, cinnamon, and vanilla. Add the flour mixture, and beat until smooth. (I just use a whisk and that leaves banana chunks.
Spoon your banana mix into your muffin pan. Now we want to start to build the crumble. Peel the bananas. (these can be from the freezer, just thaw first) Mash the bananas. You can cook Mini Banana Muffin using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Banana Muffin
- It’s 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter; softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 medium of Eggs.
- You need 2 medium of Ripe Bananas.
Stir in melted butter, egg, sugar, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Add banana mixture into the flour mixture and stir just until combined. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray and fill. Enjoy muffins plain or with a thin layer of peanut butter.
Mini Banana Muffin instructions
- Mix butter and sugar in the high speed, add eggs and keep mixing..
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla..
- Add mashed bananas.
- Pour the batter into muffin tin and bake in 180'c for around 20-30 minutes. Test with a toothpick to see if it's done or not..
Mini banana muffins are easy to make and conveniently portable since they're so tiny. Since the recipe is so customizable, feel free to add mix-ins like chopped pecans, flaked coconut, and chocolate chips to make your own special creation. Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside. These Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are perfect for tiny hands, and taste amazing.