Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies. Fudgy, moist and rich chocolate brownies topped with a swirled cheesecake layer. You can serve them warm with vanilla ice cream on. These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert favorites!
It's the recipe I use in The BEST. This popular brownie has a creamy cheesecake layer sandwiched between fudgy chocolate layers made chunky with chocolate chips, then swirled with a knife for a Melt-in-your-mouth brownies that are easy and elegant. Chocolate brownies marbled with cheesecake make fabulous squares! You can have Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies
- It’s of ~For brownie layer (these are the ingredients listed on the box).
- Prepare 1 Box of fudgey brownie mix for 9×13 pan (I used Duncan Hines).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s of ~For Cheesecake layer.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese – softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbs of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 drops of deep pink GEL food coloring.
Fudgy cheesecake brownies swirled with a cream cheese filling and chocolate chips. These are such a fun and delicious twist on classic brownies. I doctored a box mix to make things a little easier and they tasted amazing, especially when you add a few of my secret ingredients. If you love brownies, you need to try this Brownie Bottom Cheesecake from Delish.com.
Easy Easter Cheesecake Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom only of a 9×13 baking dish. Set aside..
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients for the brownie layer with a wooden spoon until well combined..
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except food coloring with a wire wisk until smooth. Add food coloring and wisk to combine..
- Pour brownie batter into prepared baking dish. Spread out into an even layer..
- Place dollops of the cheesecake mix evenly over the top of the brownie batter..
- Using a butter knife gently swirl the two batters together. Place in oven. Bake until just set. 20-25 minutes. Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!.
Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie crust. Wrap bottom of pan in aluminum foil and place in a deep roasting pan. Transfer to oven, then pour in enough boiling water to come up halfway in pan. This brownie cheesecake is YOUR cheesecake. If your two favorite desserts in the world happen to be brownies and cheesecake like mine are, this decadently dark chocolate brownie cheesecake recipe is pretty much the best dessert you could ever make, because it solves the problem of being.