Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins. These Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are perfect for tiny hands, and taste amazing. If you love banana bread (and chocolate) you are going to love these. They are perfect for snacks, breakfast, dessert, or just whenever you have a little sweet tooth coming on.
Combine the egg, milk, oil, banana and applesauce; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full. These banana chocolate chip muffins are little mini delights! You can have Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins
- You need 1 1/4 cup of unbleached all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt (1/4 tsp).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil (or any light tasting oil- not olive).
- It’s 2 of room temp eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of full fat sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of very ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (or to taste) chocolate chips.
Moist and fluffy with the perfect balance of banana and chocolate. Simple to make and perfect for a bite sized treat. Whisk together yogurt, milk, and egg in large bowl. Meanwhile, whisk together all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
Mini Banana Chocolate chip muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix sugar, oil, extract and eggs and beat on medium speed for 2 min. Add mashed bananas and mix another 1 min.
- Pour 1/2 the flour into the mixture and mix for few seconds until combined.
- Mix in the sour cream until well blended..
- Next put in the rest of the flour mix until just Blended, do NOT overmix..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill 12 muffin tins, or 24 mini muffin tins. I baked these minis for 14 minutes. Regular size muffins I'd say 20-24 min.
These Banana Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins will cure any sweet tooth and are perfect for adding to lunch boxes or freezing in individual portions for later. Baked goods are a food I sure do enjoy. I like the challenge of creating recipes that are made with wholesome ingredients and that are lower in sugar. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.