Blueberry banana pancakes with spinach omelet. Get your banana and blue berry. Mash it to get until it's soft. Once soft mix with pancake batter until you get a smooth like texture.
Mash banana with a fork or in a blender. Add eggs, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and vanilla. Mix until it has the consistency of a batter. You can have Blueberry banana pancakes with spinach omelet using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry banana pancakes with spinach omelet
- You need 2 cups of pancake mix.
- You need 2/3 of water.
- It’s 10 of blueberries.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach.
- It’s 2 of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1/2 of tomato.
Heat up a skillet on medium-high heat with butter. TIP: We like to have our Banana Spinach Pancakes with a fruit salad rainbow (without the pot of gold at the end, unfortunately!) for St. Patrick's Day, but that part is of course optional. Tips for Making the Best Spinach Pancakes.
Blueberry banana pancakes with spinach omelet step by step
- Cut up your veggies mix with your egg and seasoning.
- Get your banana and blue berry. Mash it to get until it's soft..
- Once soft mix with pancake batter until you get a smooth like texture..
- Get your butter or olive oil butter your pan and pre heat.
- Place pancake in pan and cook till bubbles form on top. Flip once one side is brown..
- Pre heat and but an for egg batter.
- Pour egg in the pan flip in half once the bottom is cooked.
- Once done serve and enjoy.
Scrambled eggs with sauteed onions, chorizo, mushrooms, spinach and jalapenos. Served with choice of two sides. The best way to soak up the weekend is with a family breakfast loaded with your favorite dishes. And while we can obviously all get behind meeting for quick breakfasts, lunch or easy dinner recipes, our best brunch ideas might just make the breakfast-lunch hybrid your new favorite meal of the day.(After all, there's no other time you can stack bacon, eggs and a burger on your plate all at once.) Whisk eggs and shallots in a small bowl until combined. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.