American Breakfast. This series of lists pertains to food and beverages popular in American breakfast. In the United States, breakfast often consists of either a cereal-based dish or egg-based dish. Breakfast – the most important meal of the day.
However, on a general note, an typical American breakfast comprises eggs, bacon, cereal, baked foods like donuts. Find american breakfast stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Imagine an American breakfast and what comes to mind? You can have American Breakfast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of American Breakfast
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of Baked Beans.
- You need 2 slices of Raisin Bread.
- You need 3 pieces of Sausages.
- Prepare 6 slices of Ham.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
Two pillars of the everyday American breakfast, seen for decades as part of a well-rounded morning meal, seem to be slowly losing their. I think the breakfast burrito is the American equivalent to our breakfast sandwich in England. Breakfast burritos are popular in the South-west of America, and give a good spicy Mexican. Whether you prefer sweet or savory, we have all the classic American breakfast recipes you crave-from fluffy pancakes to scrambled eggs.
American Breakfast instructions
- Toast the 2 slices of raisin bread. You may toast them using a toaster. I toast them using a pan. Lay the 2 slices of bread on the pan and switch the fire to low. 2.5 minutes later, flip the bread over to toast the other sides for 2.5 minutes..
- Cut the 3 sausages in half..
- Heat the now 6 pieces of sausages and 6 slices of ham on the pan over low heat. The ham is ready when the sides curl up a little. Roll the sausages occasionally to avoid burning them..
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl. Add a teaspoon of salt. Using a fork, beat the eggs well for 1 minute. You should see some bubbles on the surface of the bowl at the end of the beating..
- Oil the pan with 2 teaspoon of olive oil. Heat the pan over low heat. Gently pour the eggs into the pan. 10 seconds later gently scrape the bottom of the egg mixture from one corner to the corner across it (diagonally) using a spatula. Repeat this for different corners with an interval of 5 seconds. Once all the egg mixture has been turned to scrambled eggs, switch off the fire immediately and bring the pan to cool (lift it away from the stove) to avoid having the eggs cooked any further..
- Place the scrambled eggs on top of each toasted raisin bread. Add a dash a pepper on the eggs..
- Slice 1 tomato into 6-8 pieces..
- Open up a can of baked beans. Pour half of the beans and sauce for each plate of breakfast..
The American Breakfast Recipe Collection is our catch-all category for breakfast items that are (or maybe should be) popular throughout the U. If a recipe doesn't qualify to fit in our other categories. On work/school days, one of the most common American breakfasts is simply cereal with milk. It's more common for children but still popular for adults. Breakfast Foods and Pancakes The question "What do Americans eat for breakfast?" is a complicated one, and on several levels.