Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Chicken Noodle Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need of chicken, can be white or dark. I like thighs.
- You need of carrots.
- You need of celery stock.
- Prepare of onion white or yellow.
- It’s of garlic clove.
- You need of bay leaves.
- You need of egg noodles, dry or frozen. I prefer frozen.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of thyme.
- You need of salt.
- You need of parsley.
- Prepare of Adobe season.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of poultry seasoning.
- It’s of Water – to fill half a stock pot.
Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Fill stock pot half way. Roughly 2-3 quarts. Bring to a boil add chicken diced, bay leaves, and butter. Boil for 45 minutes..
- Add sliced carrots, diced onion, sliced celery, and all spices and garlic. Boil for 30 minutes..
- Add frozen egg noodles or noodles and boild for another 20 minutes. Reduce to medium heat and let simmer until noodles are cooked..