Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar(adjust to your taste).
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread step by step
- Assemble all your ingredients.
- Cream sugar and cooking oil till soft, then add one egg at a time.
- Mash your bananas using a fork.
- Mix all your dry ingredients.
- Mix sugar mixture with mashed bananas.
- Fold in flour.
- Pour it on baking sufuria, which you had greased and dusted with flour.
- Pour salt on a big sufuria and preheat for 10 minutes.
- Ensure the charcoal is red hot, put you batter and cover, put hot charcoal on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until when you insert a toothpick it comes out clean.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.